Recommended by Britain's Finest
Awarded FOUR STARS by Visit Britain & Enjoy England for 2010/2011
Tangley Hall is surrounded by beautiful countryside, with many scenic walks along bridleways and footpaths through farmland, woods and meadows, and the pretty villages of Chawton, Selborne and Tisted. Farringdon is part of the South Downs National Park.
- Within easy reach of Alton, Farnham, Winchester, Petersfield and Basingstoke
- Cooked or continental breakfast is served - Simple toast/cereal breakfast for very early risers
- FREE WI-FI
- Ample off-street parking
- A good pub restaurant - just a minute's walk - at The Rose & Crown or The Golden Pheasant in Lower Farringdon for dinner
- Tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished bedrooms
- Hospitality tray - fresh milk is available
- Central heating
- Bathrobes for the private bathroom
- Lounge with inglenook fireplace
- TV & FREE WiFi
A delicious cooked breakfast is served using organic and local products when available.
Bread is baked daily and home-made jams and marmalade are served whenever possible.
A substantial continental breakfast can be served, which includes home-baked bread, freshly baked croissants.
- We are a non-smoking establishment
- Children over 12 years old are welcome
- Two (friendly) labradors live here so please consider this if you have an allergy!
DOUBLE Room £90 per night or £85 for two or more nights (including breakfast)
Bed & No Breakfast nights £75 per night or £45 per night for Single Occupancy
Payment is by Credit or Debit card*, On-line banking, Cash or Cheque
*Please note: there will be a 2% charge on card payments (excl. deposits)
Tel: 01420 588105
Mobile: 07831 114287
To email us: Click here
Rooms | Farringdon | Map
Back to top